About the Club

The University of Michigan (U of M) Club of Ann Arbor exists to support and advance the interests of the University of Michigan via student scholarships for Washtenaw County students as well as the University's athletic programs and its student-athletes.

The Club’s financial support of local area students started in 1957. Today, the Club maintains a scholarship fund for Washtenaw County students and an endowed football scholarship in its name, and continues to contribute to a basketball manager’s scholarship as well as other athletic gift funds. In prior years, the Club has donated to various men’s and women’s sports. The Club is open to all University of Michigan supporters – alumni and non-alumni alike.

Connect

Club History 
Board of Governors
Membership
Club Awards
Club Business

Privacy